Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Gynovore posted:

Last of the Time Lords kinda-sorta had the Doctor defeat the Master by getting all humanity to think happy thoughts, which is about all I can stomach.

Ugh this gave me way too many DBZ-esque “Goku take my energy” spirit bomb vibes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Yeah mine too.

Very Hans Zimmer-like

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Attitude Indicator posted:

I don't know much about how tv-shows are written, but i'm wondering if a writing room won't homogenize the episodes?
One of the reasons i like Who is because you don't really know what you'll get. Will it ba a Zontaran Invasion or a Heaven Sent?

This is my fear as well.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
My son is listening to “The Shepherd’s Boy” in his room right now and Jesus Christ I’m going to miss Murray Gold a whole lot.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Hey LividLiquid - many many congrats! As someone who is on day 472 of her regeneration, it’s a pretty wild loving ride and I’m really really happy for you

• Locked thread