Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«57 »
Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004

haldolium posted:

Yeah, its now 1.2.5.

Also handing in the Nightingales still not fixed.

Thanks for posting this - that was the first thing I was thinking about when I saw there was a patch. Have to wait I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haldolium
Oct 22, 2016

Kragger99 posted:

Thanks for posting this - that was the first thing I was thinking about when I saw there was a patch. Have to wait I guess.

Seems they're following their roadmap pretty tight.

That quest is, so far, the only really broken thing for me in this game. Other things are temporary or general issues with the systems which I hope they will fix as well. I hope "Many quest-related bug fixes" will include that one for 1.3

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

In case anyone's wondering you can complete some optional objectives after the quest itself has been completed and the optional objective is marked failed. In the case of hunting down Ginger if you get the option to go back to the farm to ask if it's okay for him to return, you can do that at any time. Also if you learn about the buried treasure in that same quest line you can dig it up at any time (it doesn't magically vanish). I wonder if it exists prior to starting the quest. If you want to know: the raid on Neuhof quest takes you to find one of the bandits in Ledetchko (Lenny? something like that). If you talk to his girlfriend at the baths she mentions he spun some story about burying his ill-gotten gains in his yard. From there it's a simple matter to find

«57 »