Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Skoll posted:

I must be the minority that always thought Chivalry combat kind of sucked. I loved how War of the Roses took on Mount and Blades basic combat and improved on it. The best I'd say though, was Of Kings and Men. Sadly, that game died an ignoble death but it probably had the best melee combat out of any of these games.

Wrong

Die By The Sword had the best melee

Now it's GORN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

KyloWinter posted:

The same way you would poop in any armor. As an armored person one would not be wearing any pants so it is impossible to poop one’s pants.

Kingdump Come: Shitymypants

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
People please buy this game so I can have more gifs and clips to lol at

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Empress Brosephine posted:

So are you guys actually enjoying this game or should I request a refund

Keep it and make YouTube montages of bugs for people to enjoy

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Black people never existed back in the olden days, the lead dev told me himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Jarmak posted:

Its even worse with straight bows, my #55 recurve is a more comfortable then my #40 straight bow, it's especially worse holding a full draw.

Given the lead dev's political leanings I'd have thought he'd at least make the bows 100% straight