Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Why did they make an individual pickup animation for every single item

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
This game really does seem like realistic Oblivion, right down to having the same glitches with NPCs teleporting and spouting inane crap.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Watching a guy swing his sword at an invincible NPC to grind a bunch of levels at the start of the game.

It really is like Oblivion.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

frajaq posted:

oh is that the second guy that trains you and takes you to archery afterwards?

He tried to murder the dipshit corpse robber but he wouldn't die. He just stood in place getting hit over and over.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Are the stupid helmets every guard in this game wears historically accurate?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

gasman posted:

How can you not like kettle hats?

Everyone looks like they have lampshades on their heads.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Watching a streamer do the tutorial and he has gotten stuck inside a house twice because Henry is too fat for doors.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I find it hard to believe anyone could make a lockpicking minigame worse than Oblivion's.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I will say this game has done medieval towns way better than any other game I've seen. They feel like the right size rather than your usual tiny towns that house about 20 people max.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Zaphod42 posted:

Its Skyrim /Oblivion but with more History Channel and better graphics. Just as much jank.

I just watched the dramatic scene where Henry gets clubbed to near-death get ruined by a glitch. For a split-second, all the corpses on the ground suddenly stood up in t-poses like hosed up ghosts.