Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I am pretty sure it is first person because third person would probably break the type of combat they are aiming for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I can see why the devs weren't giving early copies for reviews...I am still interested even if it is a bit of that Euro jank.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

FuzzySlippers posted:

Its a goddamned tragedy you can't create your character at all. He already looks like a bad Souls character but I wanna push those sliders around more. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT STORY OF THE BLACKSMITH changing his chin or facial hair would destroy our artistic intent.

Isn't the game purely first person? So the created character would only actually appear in cutscenes. Anyway I do agree the mc looks ultra generic but they were trying to make some low class blacksmith's son so he isn't going to look too special.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Looks like it is really buggy right now from a few reviews on top of the jank. Still looks good I will probably wait for a sale.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

So whats the opinion of this now that people have gotten a few hours in it? Worth the jank?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Yeah, firmly in the "wait, this is good? How did that happen? " Category

Ya it does seem to have good word of mouth from those who have played even with the jank. It definitely seems to have many simulation/heavy role play elements which has put some people off. I am just worried if it is really buggy or just janky animations. Each time I look at it I get more interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Kingdom Come: The unofficial fencing thread.

Actually been fun to read about the interesting mechanics of fencing and how it's being used in this game.