Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orv
May 4, 2011
I feel like there's only two outcomes for this game; a fun mess or insanely, impossibly terrible. Indications point towards the latter, but it'd be nice to be wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011

Vahakyla posted:

Does he eventually become some sort of military officer with capability of leadership, or do you always kind of fight for yourself?

The way they pitched it umpteenth years ago was that he's just present due to politics and stuff at some of the larger battles. I think they were aiming for less of the rise from no one to godhood TES syndrome, but who knows at this point.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Maybe we should just keep it to talking about the game itself.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Goddamn you people sucked poo poo from a butt all day in here.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Rookersh posted:

Who knows. They basically refuse to do anything but talk about the core plot, so we have no idea what side quests look like. We know it features BOUNTY HUNTING, but who knows what that means.

If you don't want your key anymore, I'd gladly buy it off you for $30. The fall of the HRE and our understanding of it was the topic of my thesis paper, and I've got a morbid curiosity for this game's historical aspects, despite being pretty hesitant of it's quality. Having to learn how to read so you can do quests for monks/become a monk is just stupid enough I kind of want to see it, just not for $60.

What the hell is your Steam nick again?

Orv
May 4, 2011
You're thinking of skeletons.

Orv
May 4, 2011
You're getting Cryengine, first person Risen 2 and you're GOING TO LIKE IT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Italian Guy's posts are rad, even as someone waiting for a bit on this game, keep 'em going. Zaphod, per usual, a dumbass.