Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

More than Star Citizen will ever be.

sum posted:

I'm getting like 30 FPS on high and I have a 1060 GTX and a solid state drive. Does anyone have any optimization tips or is the game just slow

I've got the mobile GTX 1060 and I get 45-50 FPS on high. I usually play on medium with all the distance sliders at full, that usually gets me 55-60 FPS. I can't say why you're getting worse perfomance. What's your processor? How much RAM do you have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

Okay, you guys can close the thread. This was a perfect post. There's no way it's ever gonna get any better than this.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

Diogines posted:

I'm doing it with a mouse and I honestly don't get the difficulty people are having. Move it, find the center, hold D to move the lock continuously and move the cursor along with it to keep it centered. People are trying to do it slowly? Why?

I'm with you. I don't get it either. I failed the first couple of tries. I didn't know what I was doing and broke both of my picks. Once I realized what I was supposed to do, I had no problem. I don't think I've broken a pick since.

Son of a Vondruke!
Aug 3, 2012

MadJackMcJack posted:

gently caress the horse race, gently caress it right in it's lovely arse and then burn it at the stake like the heathen devil-cocksucking whore it is so I can piss on it's ashes.

The one to convince Divish to buy horses from Neuhof? I beat it first try. I was so far ahead I never even saw the other racers after I left them behind. I just pointed my compass toward each quest marker and went offroad straight towards it.