Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Steam unlock is up. It'll take ~30 mins to unpack because the game is 32 gigs lol

8700K gave an estimate of 4mins 30s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

In the starter town I get 40fps at 2560x1600, gtx 970 & 8700k. All minimum settings. Seems this game wants something better hardware wise.

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Thanks, I'll try fullscreen next.

My first experience was getting my rear end handed by that drunk Kunesh? so I ran away. I then tried to steal his (my) axe instead but got caught and sent to jail. I died in jail, game over. Feels like 90's are back!

Ihmemies
Oct 6, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

I doubt it's a well-optimized game, but on the other hand, I'm not surprised a GTX 970 no longer always cuts it when playing on a resolution higher than 1080p.

Even pubg runs better these days :v:

I'd upgrade but the gpu prices have not been reasonable for a reasonable upgrade. I paid 380€ for this, what can you get for 380€ these days? Nothing. 6GB 1060 is around 350-400€ for 15% difference in performance...

Ihmemies fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Feb 13, 2018