Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SlightlyMad posted:

I will add some people's impressions to the OP, whether they are positive or negative. I am personally keeping up my own hope that it's not all bad. :unsmith:

Lol game looks jank as hell - Phi230

This is gonna be just like a Bethseda game, the community is gonna have to mod it into working right. Glad I skipped the KS. -Skoll

looks pretty garbage tbh -frajaq

Don't add people's knee-jerk reaction to watching a YT video to the op. I'd rather know what people that have actually played the game think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

VulgarandStupid posted:

Glad I didn’t pre-order or anything. An unproven developer with a greedy publisher trying to get $60 seems a bit absurd.

But enough about the new Dragon Age.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
nvm

Fame Douglas fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Feb 12, 2018

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

KyloWinter posted:

Maybe don’t advertise your game as having sick rear end combat then

But "sick rear end" sounds accurate??

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I looked back at the gameplay trailer and I figured out why it felt so dark. There's no loving stars. It's just pitch black all the time.

There were no stars back then in Bohemia.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty sure everyone in Bohemia was black back then. Even today, barely any white people in the Czech Republic.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Empress Brosephine posted:

So are you guys actually enjoying this game or should I request a refund

It's certainly buggy, but so far it seems like a very fun game. Certainly not "the usual".

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230 posted:

Food is plentiful, so much so that I've eaten too much both times I tried food

They don't really tell you when you're full and can stop eating until you get the fatso effect

Isn't that what the "Nourishment" stat is for? Or am I misinterpreting that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Phi230 posted:

There's a nourishment stat?

Yep, it's displayed at the bottom of the middle column in the Codex.