Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
Your reading skill has increased by +1 point(s).
Found a PS4 physical copy, and currently downloading the 25gb patch... so basically waiting until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
About 10 hours in... this game is good in ways I love, and buggy bad in ways I'm learning to avoid. The potion/save system is awful however.

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
Just earned the silver trophy "McLOVIN"... thanks Theresa.

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
I asked Pashek to help me practice Pickpocketing, but I somehow I actually pickpocketed him while training, causing him and Theresa to run and scream "thief!"

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
I'm ready for the attack on Pribysalavitz, and I've scouted the camp, and told Sir Radzig about everything. Can I make the upcoming battle easier by stealth-stabbing a bunch of the bandits/cumans in the camp before beginning the battle? Or will it be a scripted event with a pre-set number of enemies? So far I've stabbed 7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolarix
Feb 28, 2004
How far am I through the main plot? I just met Ulrich the Knight, who was investigating the counterfeit coins.