Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
Have they said much about modding and how easy it's gonna be?

Looks like it's gonna be a bit of a mess on release but man the visuals really do look good and if it's moddable enough to fix bad mechanics it might turn out awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
uh so on the first quest I stole the axe, hammer and nails and sold them to the trader but I still don't have enough money for 10 bags of charcoal? Was I supposed to do something else with them?

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

Phi230 posted:

You should have plenty of money by selling

I tried bartering but she didn't wanna give me any extra because they're stolen... I am like 2 or 3 short of the 5 I need for the charcoal

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

Vastakaiun posted:

I just nicked the hammer and asked my dad for the rest of the money.

(This game really wants you to do illegal poo poo)

welp I accidentally stole something and died in jail so I'll try that way instead this time

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

fuf posted:

welp I accidentally stole something and died in jail so I'll try that way instead this time

man gently caress this, I got my boys to help beat up Kunesh and now he's just running around the village in circles at lightning speed and I can't catch him

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
I fell down a ladder in the castle and wanna sleep to heal my broken as gently caress legs but a "don't delay!" message comes up and stops me. How else can I heal?

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

Phi230 posted:

Eat apples

Aha, just like in authentic 1403 Bohemia, I should have known

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
There's a mod out to skip lockpicking

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/3

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
I'm stuck on the fuckin post-opening credits dream sequence. I kill the three dudes by the two cowering women near the hanged man... then what? I hear the "henry help us!" calling and I swear I'm right next to it but there's nothing there

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Does this game do that thing like that lovely Thief reboot and play an animation every time you loot? It's one of those things the devs thinks adds verisimilitude but most players believe is a waste of time.

yeah and it sucks

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha

fuf posted:

I'm stuck on the fuckin post-opening credits dream sequence. I kill the three dudes by the two cowering women near the hanged man... then what? I hear the "henry help us!" calling and I swear I'm right next to it but there's nothing there

turns out there's a waypoint on the compass :shobon:

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
daaamn check out this comely horse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuf
Sep 12, 2004

haha
the bugged out constant "HENRY HAS COME TO SEE US!" in the middle of cutscenes and dialogue is so fuckin distracting. Like there's a cool bit with the priest where you have to give a sermon and all the way through the congregation is just saying "HELLO HENRY" over and over again -- it's ridiculous.

Really I should forget this for 6 months and wait for some patches, but it's good enough that I wanna keep playing now.