Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

precision posted:

Is it possible to (second location) get out of the castle without stealing or bribing? Kinda disappointed if not

very, very easily you can just walk off the drawbridge

e: you also don't have to feel that bad about the theft since both the lady of the castle and the guard on duty condone/suggest doing so if you talk to them, and nobody raises a stink about it later if you're successful

LGD fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Neurosis posted:

links don't work. ah well, sounds like i haven't missed out too much by only having access to herod's. i've seen stinger dropped here and there but didn't think it particularly worthwhile. still trying to find a good blunt weapon. i hope any dlc adds two-handed swords, more fully developed polearms, and crossbows. also that it fixes the lock-on thing but given how hard they seem to work to stop you from taking off lock-on it might be a serious issue in getting the enemy to react properly when locked on

fleshing out axes/maces a bit more would also be cool, but yeah the game really needs polearms

and stinger is (in my experience) extremely worthwhile since heavily armored opponents seem about as weak to pierce as they are to blunt so having a weapon with high thrust damage is awesome (though it's not like Herods has low thrust damage)