Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011

Cythereal posted:

I was in middle school and thought Flareon looked adorably fluffy and cute, okay?

I don't remember what I even gave the stupid thing. Persian had slash and payday, Blastoise had ice beam and all the water moves, Butterfree had psychic and status effects, Raichu had thunderbolt and thunder wave, Onix had earthquake and maybe rock slide, but Flareon? I think he had fire blast, maybe?

Flareon is pretty cute tbqh

Probably better than how I played in gen , which was all Articuno all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FriskyBoat
Apr 23, 2011

Kurieg posted:

And then they made steel into one of the most powerful defensive types and least resisted attack type.

And then lucario happened.

I still don't really understand why Lucario is a steel type.

• Locked thread