Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Glad to see you're using Shuppet, its evolution is one of my favorite Pokemon and it served me pretty well in my ORAS playthough!

An interesting thing is that, if you want to catch anything on these following few routes, it's actually relatively easy to come here before defeating Winona and train it here on those trainers, because they're pretty easy to avoid and there are a lot of them. I did it during my last playthrough to catch my last team member. It was an... interesting playthrough, considering I used both Illumise and Castform. They actually pulled their weight pretty well for a while, too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
Drat, caught up to this just in time to see the name I would've voted for barely lose! Oh well.

Chimecho was also a part of my team and it was... okay, I guess? It really didn't do much except Psychic the living gently caress out of everything and Heal Bell every so often when my entire team was status'd and I was too lazy to use items :effort:

• Locked thread