Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Since the Zigzagoon is gonna not be used, call it Packers and name Ralts...iduno. Frieza because I'm running off a lot of DBZ right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Call it Goodman

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
You know, I miss game corners. They were a Frustrating Fun Time to waste your in game money on and it's not like it encouraged underage gambling or anything. But of course PEGI just had to get involved and, I mean GF TRIED in Gen 4 with Voltorb Flip...but it just didn't stick. Also I hate Voltorb Flip but it got me an early game dratini to run over things so I can't hate it THAT much.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Haifisch posted:

I'd argue that they've been replaced in spirit by postgame battle facilities, which make you slowly grind out BP for hold items/TMs/sometimes other stuff. They still involve a lot of cursing your luck, but at least you don't have to pay money to use them. :v:

The cheating AI tells you to go die in a hole if you want those competitive hold items. It won't let anything go without driving you crazy first.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
FLYING NIMBUS! or just Nimbus for short I suppose :v:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Montegoraon posted:

I loved the rental battles in Gen 4. That's a real test of your knowledge.

I have no problem with Rentals, it's fun and lets ya use pokermans without having to raise them. It's the all seeing AI that cheats like a motherfucker when it can that I have a bone to pick with. Like seriously, it's about on par with input reading in fighting games.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

This is my headcannon about how Archie catches Kyogre in his "I actually completed my plan and flooded the gently caress out of the entire world" alternate universe.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I have to agree with Facade>Retaliate. Because lets face it, if you got Facade, you're likely comboing it with Poison Heal/Toxic Orb, Guts/Burn Orb, etc. And by god it'll hurt like a motherfucker on the latter. Specially with something like a Conkeldurr or Raticate.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
I gotta go with Frostmiser

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
TRISTAN Minccino!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013