Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckbox

Alas poor Yorick, I knew him in the biblical sense.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Shredding my tongue to bloody pieces as I try to make out with the sharp teeth and bones of the skull from Hamlet. The audience claps, admiring such dedication to the artform.

cda

by Hand Knit
I only look like I'm tongue kissing the skull, really it's just that I'm getting my tongue repeatedly stuck in its jaws

cda

by Hand Knit
Alath, Poo yawwick,

wearing a lampshade

You know Yorrick? I know Yorrick. I really know Yorrick, if you know what I mean.

wearing a lampshade

Trying to tell Yorrick how I feel about him but he's playing hard to get and giving me the silent treatment.

Duckbox

In a nod to the tradition of casting age-inappropriate actors as Hamlet and Jocasta, this production's Hamlet is played by a twelve-year-old girl and Yorick by a 1.5 myl australopithicine.

little munchkin
*rodney dangerfield voice* boy in high school all the teachers hated me. I asked my drama teacher if I could try out for Hamlet, she said how about you play the skull?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit

little munchkin posted:

*rodney dangerfield voice* boy in high school all the teachers hated me. I asked my drama teacher if I could try out for Hamlet, she said how about you play the skull?

this has got to be an actual Rodney Dangerfield joke

take the moon

by sebmojo
yorick have you lost weight

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

little munchkin posted:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

cda posted:

this has got to be an actual Rodney Dangerfield joke

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
"How was Hamlet?"

"Ok.. lead actor overdid it a lil'"

"Chewed up the scenery, eh?"

"... um, kinda?"

Macnult

little munchkin posted:

Peg Sliderskew
Alas, poor Yorick! I'll do him, Horatio.

Something something borne me on his back joke.

Courtesy of Manifisto

wearing a lampshade

little munchkin posted:

alnilam

*talking to the skull of my ex clown lover Tim* oh how i loved your dick...

horatio: did you just uhh...

me: no no i said uh, yorick. I loved yorick. That was his name, see (phew nice save)

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
the skeleton bloggers really appreciated the casting of a skull as a love interest, instead of the stereotypical roles that skeletons are usually cast into (warrior, token dead friend, medical office prop)

Piso Mojado

little munchkin posted:

kalel

(me sweating) Time for the big kissing scene...

(I blush awkwardly before kissing Yorick's skull)

FutonForensic

cda posted:

Alath, Poo yawwick,

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Alas, mmmmmm

Munchables

I blew him, Horatio.

alnilam

Munchables posted:

I blew him, Horatio.

google THIS

little munchkin posted:

alnilam posted:

*talking to the skull of my ex clown lover Tim* oh how i loved your dick...

horatio: did you just uhh...

me: no no i said uh, yorick. I loved yorick. That was his name, see (phew nice save)

Munchables posted:

I blew him, Horatio.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Sneaking a mint into the mouth of the skull but it just falls through.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft! a couple more, then. couple more. a couple more.

cda

by Hand Knit

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Sneaking a mint into the mouth of the skull but it just falls through.

----------------

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
a+ thread title

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

I Dunno

little munchkin posted:

beer pal

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Kissing dusty dry bones is pretty easy if you coat them in honey or sugar syrup beforehand. Just watch out for the ants, roaches, mice, rats, flies, butterflies, and hummingbirds you'll undoubtedly attract.

----------------

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

google THIS

"Would a 'skull-loving' joke be in poor taste?" I wonder, between thrusts.

problematic hug

Munchables

Babe no

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
the skull can't tongue kiss back so i don't really think that counts as tongue kissing. if just putting your tongue in something counts as tongue kissing then i'm tongue kissing my own mouth 24/7

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
alas, poor yorick. i knew him well, and you sir are no yorick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

cda posted:

Alath, Poo yawwick,

• Locked thread