Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the skull can't tongue kiss back so i don't really think that counts as tongue kissing. if just putting your tongue in something counts as tongue kissing then i'm tongue kissing my own mouth 24/7

Yorick doesn't kiss you back???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sham bam bamina! posted:

alas, poor yorick. i knew him well, and you sir are no yorick

heehee

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

"Would a 'skull-loving' joke be in poor taste?" I wonder, between thrusts.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the skull can't tongue kiss back so i don't really think that counts as tongue kissing. if just putting your tongue in something counts as tongue kissing then i'm tongue kissing my own mouth 24/7

I'm a simple old peasant who can only tell you this much: if the skull tongues you back, you got problems, son.

----------------

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I'm a simple old peasant who can only tell you this much: if the skull tongues you back, you got problems, son.

i thougght thjs was the whoke point??????

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
skulls in Bolivia are way cooler than Shakespeare skulls.
they smoke cigarettes (cool), chew on coca leaves (cool), eat ham sandwiches (cool), wear matching hats (cool and cute), and solve mysteries (cool and helpful)

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/meet-celebrity-skulls-bolivias-fiesta-de-las-natitas-180957289/

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Munchables posted:

i thougght thjs was the whoke point??????

they were discussing the angst over kissing one's own self constantly, I was talking about mild necrophilia. Two similar topics, agreed, but also different enough for tax purposes.

----------------

16pcCutlerySet

deplorable

Munchables posted:

I blew him, Horatio.

Before or after the tounge kissing

Jaded Burnout

Them orbits, baby (uh!)
Ain't no obits on our
love life baby (uh!)
Fighting through hell
to touch your fontanelle (closed!)

No matter the bother
gonna dote on your mater (you're one tough mother!)
Gonna bone down forever
'cause Claudi thinks that he's clever
but our love is stronger
than that bitch Cinderella (most filmed story in the world bitch!)

We gonna get our sex on
when you're dug up by a Sexton (ooh!)
When it's over you listen to me, hark!
We gonna get the gently caress outta Denmark.

Hamlet out, bitch, snooze.

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
You're telling me i can get paid to kiss skulls in front of people???

cda

by Hand Knit
never finshing the soliloquy from hamlet because i get so into tongue kissing the skull

----------------

Twenty Four

little munchkin posted:

*rodney dangerfield voice* boy in high school all the teachers hated me. I asked my drama teacher if I could try out for Hamlet, she said how about you play the skull?

cda posted:

this has got to be an actual Rodney Dangerfield joke

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm making the butt squeeze motion even though there's nothing there because it is just a skull.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
methink the skull doth tongue too much

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
It's me, the guy who travels up and down the Mississippi and around the Midwest, renting skulls to high school and community college theatre departments. Making a living (and a fortune!) $10 a night with unlimited concessions privileges.

You might ask, where do I get my genuine skulls? By the road side, in fields, at construction demolition sites...all over. But you don't know how to find a skull until you actually find one. It's just fate; you stumble upon a skull in a ditch or glass case, and from then on, you have a skullseeker's sixth sense.

It helps if you think like a serial killer, I guess, but you gotta take care not to actually become one. Because then you're overexerting yourself and undermining the fun of being a skull lord.

----------------

AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
The stage manager keeps getting mad at me because I'm giggling and making out with the skull really loud between scenes and it's 'breaking the fourth wall' does anybody have any advice that doesn't require me to stop making out with the skull? Thanks.

cda

by Hand Knit

AverySpecialfriend posted:

The stage manager keeps getting mad at me because I'm giggling and making out with the skull really loud between scenes and it's 'breaking the fourth wall' does anybody have any advice that doesn't require me to stop making out with the skull? Thanks.

maybe you just need to feel lucky that you have the option of stopping making out with the skull if you so choose

----------------

Manifisto

*me at the tryouts for the part of yorick, eyeing the line of waiting skulls, spraying binaca into my mouth* okay, who's first?

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

*me at the tryouts for the part of yorick, eyeing the line of waiting skulls, spraying binaca into my mouth* okay, who's first?

A skull sits on a black leather sofa in a white-painted room, faced by a small camera on a tripod.

take the moon

by sebmojo
*yorick tongue kisses hamlet mid soliloquoy* maybe this'll shut him up

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
"What did I think of the play? Well, I thought it was quite excellent, actually. You know, I once performed it in drama class, years ago, but... For the life of me I don't recall Yorick being so sexy..."

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Android Blues

which is better: to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, or to make out with this totally sick skull, perchance to get sprung

Android Blues

I mean, definitely the skull, right? The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune are really bad. That's obvious in the speech. Real shame Shakespeare's editors made him cut the skull part for fear that his advertisers would pull support.

alnilam

The sling and arrow lobby is still furious though

cda

by Hand Knit
Most people don't know that the Hamlet they learned in high school is actually a composite text from the Folio and Quarto editions, which differ considerably. In addition, there is a "bad quarto" which appears to be a 17th c. bootleg of a Hamlet production, written down in real time as it was performed on stage. While this version is not used by itself, it is sometimes used to "check" textual variants. For instance, in Hamlet's first soliloquy, the Folio says "O that this too, too sullied flesh would melt" whereas the Quarto says "O that this too too solid flesh would melt." Did Shakespeare revise from one version to the other? Is one a typo? The "bad quarto" offers no help: the entire line has been struck, and instead Hamlet says "I'm going to tongue the skull and gently caress it."

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
From the Bad Quarto, Act I sc II

HOR.: Where dost thou go my lord?
HAM.:                                         To the graveyard
              Horatio, and to exhume a skull
              Smooth and shapely, for my tongue dost hanker
              After the French style. Dost thou know it, man?

----------------

Android Blues

cda posted:

Most people don't know that the Hamlet they learned in high school is actually a composite text from the Folio and Quarto editions, which differ considerably. In addition, there is a "bad quarto" which appears to be a 17th c. bootleg of a Hamlet production, written down in real time as it was performed on stage. While this version is not used by itself, it is sometimes used to "check" textual variants. For instance, in Hamlet's first soliloquy, the Folio says "O that this too, too sullied flesh would melt" whereas the Quarto says "O that this too too solid flesh would melt." Did Shakespeare revise from one version to the other? Is one a typo? The "bad quarto" offers no help: the entire line has been struck, and instead Hamlet says "I'm going to tongue the skull and gently caress it."

alnilam

cda posted:

take the moon

by sebmojo
lol

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

cda posted:

wearing a lampshade fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Feb 21, 2018

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
*A little group of cool n' cute teenage kids in the high school hall, each with a skull on their hand, making 'em kiss with each other and exclaiming "Alas!" at random*

*One lame adult teacher to another, whispering "Why can't these kids just sext and shoot each other, like normal kids do these days?"*

----------------

little munchkin

cda posted:

lol

----------------

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
*the sound of teeth furiously clicking together*

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat

cda posted:

• Locked thread