Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't blame me, I voted for Pavel Grudinin.

Edit:

Also isn't Sobchak the TV Rain reporter? I remember seeing her during one of those gonzo Putin press conferences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GoluboiOgon posted:

She's been touring American academia and policy wonk gigs. They love neoliberal economics, especially when they are promoted by a rich woman in a pantsuit. I think this is an attempt to peel western support from Navalny.
loving lollll

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
From what I can glean from Navalny's politics, he basically is an ethno-nationalist who doesn't like the Russian system because it's a multi-national federation and not a proper European-style nation-state where there is a relationship between the state and the ethnos.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Frijolero posted:

Lol holy poo poo

I always assumed he was a technocratic liberal or something. Turns out he's a piece of poo poo.
The catch is that he can be a technocratic liberal who wants to privatize everything and an ethno-nationalist.

• Locked thread