Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

There are games on

Talk about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Might be a loud one today at Wembley

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

let's go The Arsenal

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

What happened to Kolasinac he was hyped up earlier in the season and I don't remember the last time I saw him

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Wengy seems to have lost confidence in Kolasinac; maybe he works best as a wing back in a 3-5-2 and Nacho is the better option in a back four, dunno.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Wenger said something about him only being able to play wingback or some poo poo, but yeah he looked good early in the season

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Sphyre posted:

let's go The Arsenal

this!

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

EvilHawk posted:

What happened to Kolasinac he was hyped up earlier in the season and I don't remember the last time I saw him

He got injured then completely lost his form. Monreal's been banging them in lately so he's the nailed on starter for now.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Yeah Kolasinac lost his mojo, has looked very average the last few times he played

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
That isn't off.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

It wasn’t.

Arsenal look much more competent with 3 cm’s

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Must be a real bummer for Lacazette to be sitting on the bench

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Wilshere has a receding hairline

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Wiffshere

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I hope Arsenal lose.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Arsenal looking like they're going to concede soon.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Spurs play some beautiful football at times

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Arsenal bad

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Good.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Xhaka/Elneny are so bad.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lmao mhkitaryan is garbage

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

What a loving cross

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Ball of the season

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

blue footed boobie posted:

lmao mhkitaryan is garbage

You swapped Alexis for him lol.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

You swapped Alexis for him lol.

No you see we let Alexis run down his contract and that showed everyone.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
0 stoppage time?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I can’t understand how Jack Wilshere keeps getting games for Arsenal, let alone any club in the Premier League, hes loving terrible.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

I can’t understand how Jack Wilshere keeps getting games for Arsenal, let alone any club in the Premier League, hes loving terrible.

No other options. Arsenal’s midfield is a wreck.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
What a ball

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Oh look Arsenal were scored on because they are bad. Lol that's a foul too.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
farcenal

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Cech will never get that 200th clean sheet

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
That cross was sublime

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Harry just makes him look silly

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Not a foul imo, Kane's already up when he puts his arms on Monreal

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Yeah, Nike know what they're doing

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Should have been over.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Hi I'm the Arsenal CBs and I let Harry Kane have two yards of space in the penalty box

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

EvilHawk posted:

Not a foul imo, Kane's already up when he puts his arms on Monreal

He uses his arms to push the defender down and keep him from jumping. Not that it matters because no one is marking Kane and the midfield is being bypassed again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Fucks sake, Kane just murdered a football with that volley. That was fully loving hit.

• Locked thread