Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
is arena war fun enough to justify getting into it or does nobody ever play it unless it's got a bonus week?

e: I'm pretty cash poor, like $1.2 million and have only done the first heist, so I've got tons of content to go through... if that changes any suggestions

Winkle-Daddy fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Apr 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
2 hours of unplugging my ethernet cable to win that drat podium car. now I need a MOC so I can give it rockets. :feelsgood:

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
the MOC to add rockets was 100% worth it, fyi

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Word of warning, there are a lot of people saying they have sold a full bunker for ~$3mil but not getting paid. This has happened before when i think heists were on 2x cuz the total value was more than R* allowed in their slapped together anti-cheat and weird things were the result.

guess they can't fix the anti-cheat, so it's 2x now. lmao, rockstar

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
can someone tell me at what point during the bogdan glitch I need to unplug my ethernet cable to be able to replay it?

I also heard someone say it only works after you've completed the doomsday heist, but that doesn't make sense?

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
thanks, I've heard it's a pretty forgiving window, but some of these setups are a slog so in going to do my best to not gently caress it up!

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007

Gomi Day posted:

i've had that happen so often that moving to a new session is basically muscle memory, at this point.

I've noticed that if I glitch into public lobbies by myself often enough, I stop getting put into populated lobbies all together when I load up GTA:O.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
my friends and I have been having fun screwing around in chill lobbies. I tried recording it, the quality isn't great, but I like using it as proof that cool lobbies exist on PC.

here's some hijinks if anyone cares about that sort of thing here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTntxbEB19w