Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I was the ghost post all along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
FUNnel Derby

https://fat.gfycat.com/GrossOrganicFlycatcher.webm

EDIT: Ghost Post lives on!

TSBX fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 11, 2018

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Same but leave prematurely and wake up fully dressed in bed.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

davebo posted:

Wait wait, how does changing clothes make you no longer a black male?

JNCO's and frosted tips go a long ways.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
They should have a bandit boss called Pants Ram.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

It would be nice if we could drown to death in a sea of gifs and videos and screenshots from the most colourful update this game has ever seen.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Zigmidge posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/SpitefulBabyishIndri.webm

That they reworked this entire game to add first person is one of the most fantastic video game things ever.

I'm the unlucky NPC.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
My normal commute.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I remember the time a bunch of us were doing MC missions when it first came out and the one where you trash the dudes in that bar sent patrons fleeing into the streets, where two hookers made off with a helicopter parked outside.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
Combine that with pointing at the wheel and you're onto something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
The awkward hesitancy of whether or not to run over or blast the first other player you see in pre emptive self defense.

Sorry dude, it was you or me (maybe...)