Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Zigmidge posted:

ahaha be ten million dollars rich to be eligible for this money giveaway

You're an absolute sucker and a huge dink if you don't cheat at this game.

I wouldn't go that far but dropping an extra $20 on a mod menu absolutely made online a thousand times more playable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Domestic Amuse posted:

So Rockstar threw some more cease-and-desist letters at a few mod menu makers. One of them simply closed shop while another's trying to cover its tracks to avoid getting sued.

Where's your source on this? I'm googling around and can't find anything except sketchy Reddit posts that seem to mostly just be chicken-littling, but the menu I use had its site go completely dark, so I'm a little worried.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Powershift posted:

Killing yourself through the interaction menu now counts as a death for your KDR which means all those pathetic dickholes who kill themselves to avoid getting shot will be down in the decimals going forward.

well, that's annoying, i used to do that as a way of fast travel if i was out in the boonies and didn't feel like driving to a city-ish area

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
honestly, GTAV is basically unplayable without a mod menu. I straight up uninstalled when they broke the one I was using, because even if I wasn't actively trying to cheat, the mod menu had options that would let me no-sell most of the really dumb poo poo hackers can pull

e: they're blowing me up? pop invincibility and just ignore them. they box me in somewhere? just teleport out, flip them off and go on my way. they try to crash my game or DC me? the mod menu has settings that explicitly go "NOPE" to however they pull that poo poo. as a bonus, I could make bags of money start raining from the sky on all the people who aren't giant shitheads.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

Now I want a top down GTA 1/2 twin stick shooter rogue-like with PERMA-WASTED and procedurally generated subway dungeons

Streets of Rogue

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
So LLJK crew seems kinda dead on PC most of the time. Would there be interest in a PC goon crew? Crew sessions seem like a good way to avoid a lot of the fuckery you can run into, and it would make it easier to find people for fun jobs and whatnot.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
rockstar add jackin to gta6

e: also jesus christ let me smoke weed in public like saints row 2 you australian pussies

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FuturePastNow posted:

Here's a terribly laid out list I found of all the words R* censors:

https://imgur.com/opoSDoB

(Changed to album link because timg didn't make it a thumbnail properly)

some of these are really, really strange

"fritz," "kraut" and "jerry" probably don't need to be censored since the game isn't being played by 1940s British soldiers

i have no idea why "nintendo" is censored on a game that is on precisely zero nintendo platforms

mininova is, to my knowledge, completely dead and demonoid is not exactly a current torrent site, meanwhile most of the actual current torrent sites don't seem to be there

and how many times have they had to deal with people using "buttpirate" hatefully exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

FFT posted:

It was uploaded April 2015 so I guess temper your expectations based on that

huh, apparently mininova didn't shut down till 2017, for some reason i thought they died way before that

e: but they went 100% legal in 2010 so that's even weirder, what the hell?