Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Season 6 was great, best one in ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

This is Homeland and there will be a big twist at some point, probably Alex Jones working for the President all along.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

That was weird. I guess the big question is why? why include that?

Also next week looks messy.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Last episode was great. Just hoping they didn't wrap up that plot too quickly and leave us with a ton of family stuff.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

After a weak start this is getting pretty good now.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

viral spiral posted:

Otherwise this show is becoming late Sons of Anarchy levels of bad.

Sons of Anarchy levels of bad is a sacred tier very few shows have achieved.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

At the very least she needs to lose the kid. Just give her to the sister already, she'll be far better off.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

For a second, when Saul said he was on his way to see Simone I thought he was going to get ambushed and killed by the Russians.

Those guards sure sucked though, kinda reminded me of the good old perimeters in 24. I'm enjoying it though, it's interesting seeing the Russian side.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

"we can keep you safe"

Not even a mall security guard at his room.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Awesome but wish this sort of episode had happened a little bit earlier in the season. At least it should be a good season finale though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I thought that was a great finale.

Wondering which direction they will go for the final season though.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

JaySB posted:

I'm okay with Carrie becoming Brody 2.0

Yeah that would be so good for the final season. Not sure they will do it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

EugeneJ posted:

Shouldn't Elizabeth Keane take the blame for Carrie, though

"I will do everything in my power to bring back Carrie Mathieson. You have my word."

::resigns 6 hours later:::

Yeah that was pretty outrageous. They kind of rushed the ending though, could've easily had some of next season with Carrie still in Russia. Next season is the last isn't it? It does feel like Carrie vs Saul is the only way the story can go, unless there's a massive time skip and Carrie is 'better' and it's just a random new terror threat.

• Locked thread