Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

It's the arrogance of the subtext: The province of human affairs is a field best left to dilettantes' extraordinary gift for the feigning of paralysis. For saying nothing at all. For daydreams of black-tie affairs at Rideau Hall. An acceptance speech. Sustained applause.

I crave Boeser goals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

afternoon games.

Don't schedule them at home anymore Dallas!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Please tell me I'm worthy to launder your sweaty jock Mr. Edwards!

Jakey boy scoring on the ice, not off it.

https://twitter.com/Amouranth/status/962718883563102208

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

It's the arrogance of the subtext: The province of human affairs is a field best left to dilettantes' extraordinary gift for the feigning of paralysis. For saying nothing at all. For daydreams of black-tie affairs at Rideau Hall. An acceptance speech. Sustained applause.

PUMP UP THAT TRADE VALUE

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

worst period of hockey for the Stars this year, no question.

Team just didn't show up to play.

**I mean I don't even know where they've credited the Stars with 6 shots from. I've seen maybe 1 or 2, and 0 scoring chances.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

give me the boeser goal

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

JawKnee posted:

give me the boeser goal

Agreed

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sutter doesn't have the slightest idea where to be on this PK. What is he doing?

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Sutter doesn't have the slightest idea where to be on this PK. What is he doing?

being a Foundation Piece and Defensively Responsible

duh

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

the canucks are up 3-0 in a game, what is this feeling

JoelJoel
Nov 4, 2011

Starsfan posted:

worst period of hockey for the Stars this year, no question.

Team just didn't show up to play.

**I mean I don't even know where they've credited the Stars with 6 shots from. I've seen maybe 1 or 2, and 0 scoring chances.

Did the nucks briefly switch to the Central?

JoelJoel
Nov 4, 2011

Luckily DOOMocrat died before having to witness this bs.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Luckily DOOMocrat died before having to witness this bs.

what?

JoelJoel
Nov 4, 2011

Sorry, Shinjobi. And presumably. No evidence either way, but seems likely.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Sorry, Shinjobi. And presumably. No evidence either way, but seems likely.

what?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I am hungover and I feel like I spread the feeling to my team.

I am so sorry, Stars. I will never drink again

this weekend

JoelJoel
Nov 4, 2011

K. Still no evidence DOOM is alive. 3 for 4 ain't bad, tho.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

I am hungover and I feel like I spread the feeling to my team.

I am so sorry, Stars. I will never drink again

this weekend

he is risen

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

I'm not fat I'm big buffed

Iíve never seen a player take a penalty immediately after just getting out of the box like Miller just did. Two trips too

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Heís terrible at scoring in all aspects of his life

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

JawKnee posted:

being a Foundation Piece and Defensively Responsible

duh

I'm so happy that since *check capfriendly* 2015 Sutter is not any better at anything than he was with the Pens.

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

I'm not fat I'm big buffed

Lundqvist in wall mode tonight

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

A Typical Goon posted:

Iíve never seen a player take a penalty immediately after just getting out of the box like Miller just did. Two trips too

yeah I've seen it, usually when the play is going by the penalty box and the dude hooks on to someone or makes a play on the puck while he still has one or both feet in the box.

I mean it doesn't happen often, but I think Antoine Roussel has done it like 3 or 4 times in his career

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Benn looked better without the goatee

JoelJoel
Nov 4, 2011

The ladies say it tickles so he grew it out.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Boeser point so okay

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

BO

more importantly:

BROCK BOESER GETS A POINT

also Edler's drop-pass didn't result in a GA, so that's good progress

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

god drat, when jake turns on the jets he can skate

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

JawKnee posted:

BO

more importantly:

BROCK BOESER GETS A POINT

also Edler's drop-pass didn't result in a GA, so that's good progress

Edler has been very good all year, really his entire career as a Canuck. He takes way too much poo poo, his greatest crime is simply not being Mattias Ohlund.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

I'm super glad Edler is off the books after next season

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

A Typical Goon posted:

Lundqvist in wall mode tonight

No joke.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

also he won't pass it brock, gently caress you edler

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

poulliot that was a dumbass pass, why didn't you just pass it to the open man on the other point

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

JEG VILLE KLEMME DEG

Lol @ the Jets

DJExile
Jun 27, 2007

If loving you is binturong, I don't want to binturight.

doom's alive what are you all on about

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Hell yeah grabs.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Boucher

he should stay up

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

what

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

JEG VILLE KLEMME DEG

cool. It's great when the jets lose because big buff sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

what a godawful miserable waste of an afternoon