Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

An announcement came across not long ago that Miitomo will be ending on May 9th. Like many apps, it experienced an initial rush of players, but fizzled to a dedicated few after a few months. Still, we had some fun times fooling around with answers and making silly pictures (which was my main reason for sticking around). First, a few factual links:
With that in mind, let's share our Miifotos, memories, and reflect on the weird answers we gave. Answers regarding...

...blooming flowers...

...bread preferences...

...and reactions to the passage of time.

Thanks for the warm memories, friends!

Artsygrrl fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Feb 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Man, imagine if they added animated text?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
That is a large bee!

Miitomo let us ask the serious questions from time to time.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Oh, hi there! :wave:

Yeah I have a bunch of those dumb coins. What do you think they will do with them once the app closes? Transfer them to Pocket Camp?

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer

The links have been fixed.

But Miitomo memories will never be broken...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
So many games! Wait, I actually have a Miifoto for that...

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Nice!

Keep 'em coming - I want to see all of your greatest Miitomo memories/Miifotos!

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Very spooky - love it! :spooky:

The background image for this was taken up by Skyline Blvd, where the fog tickles the mountain range before spilling over into the bay. To the left is the Pacific Ocean, and to the right is the peninsula.

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Agreed - the most fun I had in this app was whipping up weird pictures.

Feel free to share more Miifotos. :)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
:neckbeard: I love each and every one of these! This app was great for tackling boredom on:

foggy days

days with not much else going on (or whatever was going on here)

and nights like tonight. Again, sorry about the catchphrase - this was my only Saturday Night pic. :sigh:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
It's going to sting hard in May, especially if Nintendo does not tease any sort of replacement app before it ends (which would be a good time to tease anything, considering that E3 is June 12-14).

Julet Esqu posted:

I always did enjoy your finger monsters

Thanks! Your pics, heck everyone had great pics in that app. If they do another social app, I really hope that they either improve or expand upon the concept. :)

Happy Thursday, everyone - feel free to share some more memories or Miifotos! :tipshat:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Absolutely love these! :neckbeard:

Admittedly, I still enjoy screwing around in this app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
And please - feel free to share your pics, memories, or whatever. It has been a lot of fun!

Edit: Some parting thoughts to share as we round out the final hours of a fun app for killing time...

Artsygrrl fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 9, 2018

• Locked thread