Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Dick Bastardly posted:

he/she did push eccos lunch quite hard. I don't have the meta read for reference so I think it looks bad as well.

That’s very normal for Merk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Asphyxious posted:

That’s very normal for Merk.

good to know.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I think there’s a pretty good chance that MMT and Ecco are both town. If so, we could be hosed.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

merk posted:

I think there’s a pretty good chance that MMT and Ecco are both town. If so, we could be hosed.

Why does that make us hosed?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

merk posted:

Are you drunk

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Moatillata posted:

Are you scum

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Votecount for Day 1

EccoRaven (5): Dick Bastardly, merk, Dick Bastardly, merk, Murmur Twin, merk, CCKeane, Monathin, Asphyxious
merk (4): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tolly Totes, Tobbs Gnawed, Pinterest Mom, Monathin, Xad, Monathin
Murmur Twin (4): Monathin, TMMadman, EccoRaven, got some chores tonight, Tobbs Gnawed, Monathin, TMMadman, Tobbs Gnawed, LupusAter, Moatillata, merk, merk
Moatillata (0): TMMadman, Tolly Totes, TMMadman, LupusAter, Murmur Twin, LupusAter, Tolly Totes, Xad, Murmur Twin, Xad
Tolly Totes (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Asphyxious, Asphyxious
Retro Futurist (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
LupusAter (0): Moatillata, Moatillata, merk, merk, merk, merk
Dick Bastardly (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Xad, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Xad
Pinterest Mom (0): got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
got some chores tonight (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
TMMadman (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
CCKeane (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (3): Dick Bastardly, Retro Futurist, TMMadman

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 17 minutes.

I'm curious if people can answer this question: If Ecco/merk/MMT were to flip town, which person currently voting them is scum? While there might be more than one scum (or possibly none) on one of those people, I'm just asking for one name from each vote leaders train.

I still think this is an important point in the game and I'm trying to figure it out.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, I'm glad to see that my earlier posts seems to have kicked the hornets nest as several of the people I mentioned started attacking me.

Tolly Totes
Oct 12, 2016

If we're free, tell me why
I can't look in my brother's eye

Dick Bastardly posted:

I think I'd prefer merk to mmt. But would vote either as well.

I think merk excusing him/herself for the weekend is a bit suss.

I think I prefer Merk as well, although not for that reason.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981?s=09

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Xad posted:

In all seriousness, I think TMM is worse: ignoring ecco's flip (when he himself said it'd make him want to look at merk)

Just realized I said this, but TMM had already said this:

TMMadman posted:

Ok, so Tobbs is the scum in that group. That makes it easier.

So likely merk/Tobbs and probably one of DB/RF. Also, possibly an outside shot of Xad instead.

Where he listed merk as one of his top scumreads along with tobbs. Apologies for being illiterate :eng99:

Tolly Totes
Oct 12, 2016

Speaking of Dril tweets, did he write this post?

TMMadman posted:

Also, I'm glad to see that my earlier posts seems to have kicked the hornets nest as several of the people I mentioned started attacking me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Asphyxious posted:

Why does that make us hosed?

We would be making assumptions about votes where all votes are on town. It’ll be d4 before we get to reset. That’s. That’s bad.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I am not moving my vote from mmt today

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

merk posted:

We would be making assumptions about votes where all votes are on town. It’ll be d4 before we get to reset. That’s. That’s bad.

Vote for TMM instead I think something *magical* will happen.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

merk posted:

What do you mean by "reset"?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Xad posted:

What do you mean by "reset"?

Degaussing the slapfight.

Cleaning up the remnants of town vs town meaning as people wittle down who “must have been scum” in the scenario just leads to killing off all the active town posters before anyone looks at anyone else.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Asphyxious posted:

Degaussing the slapfight.

Cleaning up the remnants of town vs town meaning as people wittle down who “must have been scum” in the scenario just leads to killing off all the active town posters before anyone looks at anyone else.

What's your suggestion? Lunch lurkers?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Dick Bastardly posted:

What's your suggestion? Lunch lurkers?

My suggestion is lunch TMM because he’s scum.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Madman, what made you sus of MMT on D1?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

TMMadman posted:

So, now that we've got a little more than 12 hours to go until the deadline, it's time to jump into this game with both feet.

I don't think Moat is scum right now. If he is then he is playing a much different game than his usual scum games. Right now he has the most amount of posts in the game and that just isn't something he normally does in a game. Now sure, he could be trying to pull a Kash-like scum move of spamming the thread with posts to make you tune him out, but I don't think he can sustain that kind of effort because it's hard work.

I am a little suspicious of MMT, but I am a bit more suspicious about how many votes she picked up and I'm concerned one of the votes behind mine is from scum. I suppose it could be Monothin too, but it feels like he could have just said something like, 'Huh, MMT's response to the pressure has been weird, so I'm going to leave my vote on her' instead of backing off it.

I am also a bit suspicious of Ecco, but I always tend to think she is scum early on in games so I'm trying not to let my suspicion get out of control as it's still early in the game. If I had to drop a vote right now, it would probably be on Ecco, but I don't think I'd be super happy about it because I'd want more time to develop a clearer read.

I will not vote for Tolly or Lupus today simply for new person protection.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote mmt

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote mmt

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Nah.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Yup

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Gaspy I always thought you a reasonable man, why won't you vote mmt?

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Moatillata posted:

Gaspy I always thought you a reasonable man, why won't you vote mmt?

Because I don’t think MMT is scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Asphyxious posted:

Because I don’t think MMT is scum.

Sometimes we must make compromises for

the greater good

Based on her d1 play, the way the end of d1 shook out and the way she came out in D2 I am p sure she will flip scum.

Join me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
https://youtu.be/GTXQY3Uu6Ec

Max
Nov 30, 2002

AA replaces PMom!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Murmur Twin (3): Moatillata, Tobbs Gnawed, got some chores tonight, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Murmur Twin
TMMadman (1): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Asphyxious
Monathin (0): TMMadman, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, TMMadman

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, Dick Bastardly, LupusAter, merk, Monathin, Retro Futurist, TMMadman, Tolly Totes, Xad

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 18th, 2018 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote mmt

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
O HAYOU GOZAIMASU.

Reset thread, I had intended to follow it but have 300 plus posts to catch up on so. Just rereading the game fresh. I'll put some opinions down tonight

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

O HAYOU GOZAIMASU.

Reset thread, I had intended to follow it but have 300 plus posts to catch up on so. Just rereading the game fresh. I'll put some opinions down tonight

Welcome friend AA

Was pmom scum?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

pmom was probably actually vt

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i mean, vote mmt, etc

Tolly Totes
Oct 12, 2016

I'm still really feeling it for Merk. I'll try to go through the post history and see if I can explain it, I know there's some things that have already been discussed, but I think there's bad motivations behind a lot of the things he's posted.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

actually, we should vote mmt without advancing alternative cases so tobbs is stuck voting for his scumbud in a way taht will make me lol

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mmt, tobbs, dickb, lupus? - i believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Moatillata posted:

If it was a joke response:

I expected you to say as such and who gives a gently caress

If it was a serious response:

I expected you to give some insight

I thought it was the latter and I was expecting something. Instead you came out with this

Which was niether and completely surprised me

So now you think I am scum?

##vote Moat

At this point I'm over it. He parked his vote on me since jokephase and hasn't said anything else since. If people want to buy into someone repeating "vote MMT" over and over again you deserve what you get.

• Locked thread