Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

ASK ME ANYTHING (AMA) ABOUT BEING LITERALLY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS WOMAN AND JASON VOORHEES.

Jason loving fucks people up in the movie. Like he loving kills people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

ASK ME ANYTHING (AMA) ABOUT BEING LITERALLY TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS WOMAN AND JASON VOORHEES.

JakeP posted:

Actually his mother Pamela does lol have you never seen it before???
lol stfu nerd

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

Kuato posted:

I used to think you was a good poster and a stand up guy. But the not knowing that info was a huge blow to your posting brand imo. Should sell sell sell stock in SA user Dolphin imo
i actually have seen it. i was confusing the plot with halloween in my head though where freddie comes out of that lake and kills the campful of people

Dolphin fucked around with this message at Feb 13, 2018 around 00:42

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

seriously though that movie loving SUCKED. halloween was much better imho as was night of the living dead and monsters inc

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

Pee Wee's Big Adventure is the scariest movie.
large marge

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

Despite having a Camp Crystal Lake keychain and owning almost all the movies including Jason X I think I really only like #2. I was one of *those* horror idiots for quite a while.
did you get into debates about how nobody else really understood jaws 4

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

when i was a kid anaconda scared me but only because i didn't like the idea of being slowly digested inside a large snake

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

doesn't some random dude like decide to messily devour jason's heart in one movie so he turns into jason or something

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

veiled boner fuel posted:

If Jason was trying to kill me Id just suck his dick and then while hes distracted someone else can run up behind him and stab him in the brain
it would probably taste like a fungus infected wet sock loosely wrapped around a rotting fish

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

veiled boner fuel posted:

If Jason was trying to kill me Id just suck his dick and then while hes distracted someone else can run up behind him and stab him in the brain
thats my favorite movie

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

Pennywise the Frown posted:

From what I hear he doesn't like sexual things. In fact, he may hate them and those who do it.
he's just ugly and jealous and his dick probably rotted off and pegging is like completely out of the question

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

you assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

i bet in the next one it will really be her all along