Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Annie at the begining is just at some gas station checking out some dogs dick, and then gets a ride from some bumpkin to like halfway where she wants to go "camp crystal lake". How did she get to the gas station in the first place? Why didn't she drive? How did she end up at that gas station and have no idea where she was going? What an idiot.

Then the dude tries to warn her and she calls him a bitch who is afraid of ghosts and mocks him like a rear end in a top hat.

Anyway its like why the hell did she not know where she was going, and how did she get to the gas station in the first place? This movie loving sucks dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Dolphin posted:

Jason loving fucks people up in the movie. Like he loving kills people

Actually his mother Pamela does lol have you never seen it before???

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Also why is the gas station a diner???

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

she should have went to a wawa haha stupid idiot

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

communist kangaroo posted:

i don't like to watch horror movies because they are scary op

its more of a slasher flick really

theres no like jump scares or anything psychologically spooky, its just kids hangin out and then they die

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

I prefer for my threads to be an open forum so please feel free to discuss anything you would like friend

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

I was gonna make a thread titled sex: overrated? But Im just gonna hijack yours, friendo. Anyway, I think its overrated and there are more worthwhile ventures one can pursue

yeah, its pretty cool, but i mean its like, so is playing a round of League of Legends with your bros

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

ill prolyl watch friday the 13th 2 later or something

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Dolphin posted:

i actually have seen it. i was confusing the plot with halloween in my head though where freddie comes out of that lake and kills the campful of people

nice melt down

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Did anyone see the one where there was a girl in a sleeping bag , so Friday the 13th picked her up and whacked her on a tree?

I guess she'll never be the head of a major corporation

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

Applewhite posted:

Actually WaWa is good. HTH.

thats my point, none of this would have happened if she stopped at wawa instead of that weird diner gas station

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

i guess im watching Part 2 right now

haha theres a crippled dude, I bet he doesnt die haha!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

who thought it would be a good idea for a dude with no legs to be a camp counselor in the woods? like I am all for equal rights and like crippled people doing stuff, but a camp in the middle of some murder woods just doesn't really seem like a great idea and also its in New Jersey so like it just makes it worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 28 days!

Lipstick Apathy

lol why would one of the counselors bring their dog to camp? also if they are camp counselors how come there are never any kids at the camp?

• Locked thread