Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

COMFY FLEECE SWEATERS ALT ACCOUNT

Buglord

Dolphin posted:

Jason loving fucks people up in the movie. Like he loving kills people

Check out this loving piece of poo poo fellas. Talk about a self own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Damo posted:

looking forward to the rest of this, the latest gbs thread about someone's opinion about a movie. riveting stuff, op.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

JakeP posted:

I prefer for my threads to be an open forum so please feel free to discuss anything you would like friend

I was gonna make a thread titled ďsex: overrated?Ē But Iím just gonna hijack yours, friendo. Anyway, I think itís overrated and there are more worthwhile ventures one can pursue

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

JakeP posted:

yeah, its pretty cool, but i mean its like, so is playing a round of League of Legends with your bros

Iím trying to unlock diamond camos on sniper guns in call of duty wwII. Was getting a bj in my room in Vegas and was thinking the whole time ďthis is ok, but Iíd really rather be playing call of dutyĒ

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Damo posted:

the only way this thread may, may just survive past this day op... is if you try to pivot it into the gbs horror movie thread

just a bit of advice if you want to keep your otherwise terrible thread alive

Wait a minute, didnít you just say this thread was riveting? I donít think you was being sincere after reading this!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Elm street 2 is a drat fine movie and the whole thing is in that kids head. 3 is legit good then it goes off the rails entirely

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Dolphin posted:

lol stfu nerd

I used to think you was a good poster and a stand up guy. But the not knowing that info was a huge blow to your posting brand imo. Should sell sell sell stock in SA user Dolphin imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Dolphin posted:

he's just ugly and jealous and his dick probably rotted off and pegging is like completely out of the question

that custom title validated this thread's existence lmbo