Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012
If your character cannot move nimbly in armor, she needs more training: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI

Anyway, before 28:th will be tough. If you make it, the phasing will be really rapid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012
If it's about showing of the online feature, there's quite a big one at Tower of Latria last boss. It may not be worth rushing there though.

Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012
Other than the multi-player feature, Latria also has some good mage stuff. I'd prefer some sort of hybrid character for showing of the game, but there's nothing wrong with starting with pumping up magic a bit.

Crystalgate
Dec 26, 2012
Is it really such a good idea to take the most atmospheric ones first? What are you left with then? I also find that Valley of Defilement has more of an impact, especially the last boss there, if you've already been to a lot of other places and defeated their bosses. That place needs other places to compare to for maximum effect.

Personally, I tend to approach Souls games on a treasure finding basis. Places that have the things I want the most gets the first visit.

• Locked thread