Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the final entrant in the Elimination Chamber?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 2 6.67%
Matt Hardy 2 6.67%
Apolol sorry couldn't finish that one. 7 23.33%
Bray Wy....hahaha, oh God. 2 6.67%
THE BIG DOG! .....again! 17 56.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
crow bayley and heel sasha do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its jon zima

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

I don't know what you mean. I'm just part of the WWE universe watching the longest running episodic television show in history with it's superstar sports entertainers.

i hate wwe universe so much, i usually can get by some of the branding stuff but wwe universe just fuckin kills me.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the miz having lackeys is always always good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Flash Poll: Who is Better?

Bo Dallas

yes it is bo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fart blood posted:

Hey that reminds me I'm six months sober today.

congratulations, fellow poster.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

is seth gonna be a face who's glad a guy is injured

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

had a dream i

had heel bayley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

woah that clothesline was sick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Erebus posted:

Sasha's going to win and then they're going to hug and nothing's going to happen

ah everyone loves that static wwe style.

this is a good match. if they're gonna try and rehab bayley this is an alright start.

shiksa fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Feb 13, 2018

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh god it's carrot topnia jax!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

why is asuka at elimination chamber she won the rumble

wait did she say who she was going to challenge? i didnt watch last week.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

Asuka fights Nia on the PPV. If Nia wins she gets added to the title match which becomes a Threeway.... even though Asuka hasn't actually picked an opponent for Mania yet.

ah, hm.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sorry if you dont love titus worldwide

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

this is probably as close as they got to being involved if i had to take a guess

when four brave young men sat at a woolworths lunch counter in greensboro north carolina, they were denied service because of the color of the skin. what were they were trying to order? coca-cola. drink coke, even for black people now.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao elias has gotten so good.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jesus that was loud.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ahahahahhaahhahaa

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this raw is good, mark it down

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

cole with a the band reference. i'll learn to accept it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that girl wants to... be face hosed by me??

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

if you waste hiromu on 205 live i'll riot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

seth's knees suck so bad.

• Locked thread