Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the final entrant in the Elimination Chamber?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 2 6.67%
Matt Hardy 2 6.67%
Apolol sorry couldn't finish that one. 7 23.33%
Bray Wy....hahaha, oh God. 2 6.67%
THE BIG DOG! .....again! 17 56.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

what color will he debut this year at wrasslemania you guys

Maybe he could move on to patterns. I don't think we've yet seen Paisley Cena, for instance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Heel Bayley: a choke hold is a kind of hug, right :angel:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

fart blood posted:

Hey that reminds me I'm six months sober today.

Nice! May I suggest cracking open a soft drink and then pouring it into your open mouth (and everywhere else) as you stand on the bottom ropes :hehe:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I wish I could do gifs because something needs to be passing back and forth between those mouths.

like a subway car?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Surely it's supposed to be pronounced "ner-DOM-e-ter"?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Jesus, every model in that WWE mobile game looks like they suffered dangerous levels of exposure to gamma radiation while being injected with super-potent experimental horse steroids

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

she's either really good at it or she's botched what she's writing and just drew dickbutt

this implies that she started out writing anything. She's just been adding details to that increasingly elaborate Portrait of a Dick Butte this entire time, imo

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Bo Dallas and world champ returning veteran Vincent at In Your House: Please Give Us Money 2020

to be held quite literally in your house

also, they're going to need to crash on your couch after the show, and they hate to ask but if you got some gas money to help cover their expenses they promise they're good for it and they will pay you back

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

**Braun enters, waving the flame of his lighter aloft as he slurringly bellows "PLAY 'FREEBIRD'"**

e: well, this is almost as good :colbert:

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

pressedbunny posted:

Dude can carry a tune and has a nice tone.

Why hasn't WWE ever started a music label? Seems the sort of thing they'd do.

Since the music industry is lousy with horrific exploitation, the McMahons would be a natural fit

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shima Honnou posted:

lol roman barely has the power to do a pushup

Hell, I can't even do one. Does this mean Roman is the champ I deserve?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pictured: an appropriate response to most of USA's programming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Ah, the 8:08 gently caress Finish, right on time

• Locked thread