Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
My biggest issue is always classifying things that are random trinkets and baubles and where to store them. I usually reserve a drawer for them but it gets real messy. I cleaned up 2 years worth of these and it wasnt too long or arduous, but it was still like an hour of just deciding which things go with which. Anyway, this brings me to cleaning feels, and i like them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I suck at keeping poo poo uncluttered. I try to have a place for everything but inevitably something without a place will need to be put somewhere and I just stash it in a drawer to try and keep my desktop or dresser clean, then I end up with cluttered up drawers and it sucks. How can I be the kind of person who has a place in my drawers for all of my poo poo?

How do y'all organize drawers in your home offices/computer rooms/gaming lounges? That's one thing I need to fix to keep my poo poo tidy.

What I did last time I cleaned up that Random Drawer; Any large papers, just stack them from larger to smaller. For extremely small papers like bookmarks, stickers, cards, and such, find an envelope and stuff it there. Then come the objects. If you keep your papers in order, these should be easy to isolate. Put them on a corner, or find a small screw lid container.

My biggest problem is that i keep a lot of worthless papers around as mementos of times I went to shows, went out with friends, or whatever.

• Locked thread