Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they talk abut brass ring and it factor and it's like dude you got the IT MAN right there he's awesome justfucking let braun rule raw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I agree, WWE should have more content and more superstars and everyone should be a main eventer more shows more make Raw 8 hours long

If all you care about is WWE being successful and guys you like getting paid, this doesn't matter. If you want quality shows having fewer PPVs is a good thing

i want to see the guys i like actually doing things idgaf about the details of their paychecks as i am a wrestling fan and not a personal accountant you imbecile

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

VJeff posted:

These motherfucking 6-woman tags are going to be the death of me.

why, are you wrestling against sasha banks?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Jerusalem posted:

In all honesty I probably would have stopped watching wrestling a fair while back if it wasn't for the fun I have talking about it here with you guys :shobon:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

checksin posted:

i told you we were all into achewood again

i made that (the full version actually) back in like april of 2015 its just forever appropriate

• Locked thread