Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm excited to see Rhohndha's matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I agree with everyone. let's do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hold on, i read some things wrong. let's postpone doing it uintil after a while.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

smackdown reminds me of WWE, moreso.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how good do you all think hronda will be, in the ring. First, at wrestlemania. secondly, after she's been on the regular live event tours for a couple years grinding it out

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can we stop making up fantasy booking to criticize WWE with as if they've done it. None of those people, save mecha hunter, would be around anymore, or even close to it. If they are supposed to be cyborgs as well then that should be mentioned in the post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they ought to release about 80 people from contracts ranging from the main roster to nxt to the performance center, only run raw and one trivial fun show, delete their facebook, start going to the gym,

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

things are exactly what they seem

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Free tv matches don't really matter as long as they take up the time it takes to sell people on the network. i remember when they used to run evolution vs whoever over and over as the main event of raw throughout 2003 and 2004 and it was one of the peaks of the industry. It wastes less time that Can be used on other things to book tag matches and multi-wrestler matches and people love to see them because of the spectacle.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I often watch 0 to 10 minutes of wwe each week, but love to post, and read the impassioned posts Of others.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm unable to 'imagine' things and hope that this trend of people telling others to do so, as though it's common practice, dies down soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pete Dunne, Rusev, Gran Metallik, Andrade Almas, Johnny Gargano, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Neville, Drew Gulak, Braun Strowman

Sorry to Harper who almost made it. my promotion will steal all the tag and female talent from elsewhere

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

It was a steal.

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would build a depeche moat./ I want to post this even though it isn't good to say on here or anywhere. who all likes Stone Cold?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pre:
                                                           Stone Cold Steve Austin

Stone Cold Steve Austin

That's the bottom line 'cause "Stone Cold" said so.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesse james will be absorbed into a co head writer role once the brand split officially ends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like when they do matches that seem like personal feelings are not involved at all, just like a real sport. When i was a child real sports were very interesting and i enjoy pretending that they made it big. unban RGL.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If that happened then a lot of people Would probably start saying nxt loving sucks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

According to the New York Times sports business guy Kevin Draper, the moniker "205er" is going to start being used in lieu of "cruiserweight" to describe those superstars. The old term was never really popular with Vince and company but is being officially nixed on all programming for similar reasons to Crews being dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol if you don't like sneezing and your histamine release is so imprecise that you always sneeze a bunch of times in a row

• Locked thread