Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It’s hard to believe there was a time when Braun was bad, because he rules so hard now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

How is Feinstein still a thing

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

VJeff posted:

There is, in my opinion, an extremely tangible irony in posting or empty quoting that kind of sentiment in the WWE thread, especially if I can click the upside down question mark in any given WWE thread and see multiple pages of posts with your name, but hey I'm just the kind of poo poo person who gives money to WWE so what do I know. :shrug:

Everyone watches everything legally here on SA

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

This forum has proven time and time again that watching wrestling is the least important part about posting about it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I was just looking to see if JJ was in the TNA HoF and they put Earl Hebner in there the same year

• Locked thread