Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
The Shane/Bryan/KO/Sami angle hasn't made sense for a while now and I don't know who I'm supposed to hate or like because none of them are acting even remotely consistently. Shades of grey can work but not like this. It doesn't help that they have to book worthless episodes in preparation for B PPVs over a month away.

I'm still fine with the brand split as a concept but the fact that we constantly have angles that go on for several months beyond their expiration date is inexcusable with the roster pool they have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

piss tape israel posted:

You're supposed to hate Shane

That's not what the face commentary would have you believe.

Svensken posted:

Did AJ appear on the dark main event? I don't recall him appearing on Smackdown.

AJ regularly works the dark match to keep butts in seats for 205 Live.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

If it's confirmed, they might shelve Roman based on the audience response. They can mute the crowds all they want but I'm going to assume that they don't want Roman's next coronation to be deafened by the sounds of the Wrestlemania 34 crowd chanting "Steroids" or something of that nature.

• Locked thread