Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

VJeff posted:

Somebody said it very well in the GDT, SmackDown is like WCW but without even the batshit insane stuff that was fun in a "staring at a trainwreck" way.

Probably me. (Well, the second part, anyway.) Currently SmackDown feels disjointed, slapdash and half-hearted; it’s full of indifference to the craft and performance of professional wrestling, and something like contempt for its audience in every regard except their piggy banks. And I’ve always preferred ambitious failures to passionless mediocrity :colbert:

and yes, this applies to some of RAW as well, give or take a couple of Monsters Among Men :)

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Feb 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Rarity posted:

My bae Dolph Ziggler :neckbeard:

I'm glad you're happy.

Seriously, I'm glad that someone can derive some joy from the ongoing trainwreck of SmackDown's main event scene

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

VJeff posted:

lol Stephanie working Tuesdays.

if it allows for a chance at a “seeing [Stephanie] next Tuesday” joke, I doubt Vince has the willpower to resist it

• Locked thread