Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Well Rollins/Balor should be good next week.

Though them having to share a pod would be way funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Tato posted:

So Braun Strowman is very big. He's tall. He's a hoss. He destroys people and the fans cheer. They are already chanting his new catchphrase and love him. He also has a weird charisma and is able to deliver silly promos and poo poo in a way that gets him cheered. In all aspects he is Vince's wet dream of a champion.

Why the gently caress are we getting the umpteenth failed coronation of Roman Reigns instead of going all in on Braun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKUMV_YXCGw&t=

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

piss tape israel posted:

Because The Big Dog is The Guy drat it, and Vince will not quit shoving Roman down our throats until he gets that Jesus pop Vince so desperately wants

Speaking of Vince, I wish he'd gently caress off forever and focus on his dumb football league

The funny thing is if they actually had turned Roman 1.5 years ago when they teased HHH making him the new Authority Corporate Champ and he'd gone on to have feuds with Seth returning as a white hot babyface, AJ, then against Braun who'd change from heel to anti-hero like he is now, because of him putting over those guys and his improved wrestling he may have built up enough good will with the audience to turn him face again by this year. The Authority switching to back Brock this Wrestlemania because Heyman convinces them he's unbeatable and the Shield reuniting at Mania to a nuclear pop might have propelled him forward with enough positive momentum to truly be Cena's successor. Seth would come out of it looking better than he does now too.

But Vince will just keep hammering that round peg into the square hole until we're numb to it instead :bahgawd:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Ragnarok the Red posted:

If someone OTHER than Roman or Cena wins the men’s Rumble I’ll change my avatar to the best Jason Jordan + Rarity’s pink My Little Pony someone here can make. The person who’s avatar I choose will also get to decide the text to go along with it.

Posting one last time, but I'll be buying my avatar for my toxx this week if anyone wants to try to beat Jerusalem, if not I'll be going with this:

Jerusalem posted:

You better hope somebody comes up with something better than this abomination.

Why don't you love me, father?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

wyoak posted:

this probably belongs in the questions thread but was jeff jarrett ever actually good at anything besides saying slap nuts?

Umm...With My Baby Tonight was an ok song I guess :shrug:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

In all honesty I probably would have stopped watching wrestling a fair while back if it wasn't for the fun I have talking about it here with you guys :shobon:

Yeah, I would've given up on watching Raw & Smackdown years ago if it wasn't for the GDTs here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Wrestling really owns sometimes :allears:

• Locked thread