Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the final Elimination Chamber Spot?
This poll is closed.
Finn Balor 5 6.58%
Seth Rollins 0 0%
Squeeze them both into one pod 35 46.05%
Give THE BIG DOG! two pods to himself 36 47.37%
Total: 76 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Benne posted:

Do they even have any extra bodies for a real undercard? There's no IC match because Miz is in the Chamber, the women's Chamber is for the title, and guys like Jordan are out injured. Maybe Revival and Good Brothers can wrestle each other again just for the gently caress of it.

Lets look...

On the solo side we have:
Bray Wyatt
Curt Hawkins
Goldust
Matt Hardy

I suppose we'll get Hardy/Wyatt again, maybe... since they like to do stuff like that out of nowhere.

They actually have the whole tag division not doing poo poo. I assume we'll get The Bar facing one of these teams.

The Bar (Champs)
Dallas/Axel
Titus/Crews
The Revival
Gallows/Anderson
Slater Gater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
well, uh... looks like someone is ready for the main roster now.

http://www.wwe.com/f/all/2018/02/Billie_Kay_Pro--ca6722bf9d96af06ec5481ef95c2d475.png

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

SunshineDanceParty posted:

The degradation of Smackdown despite it's wealth of talent combined with the general horrible nature of WWE and the McMahons has really killed my interest in the past year. But god drat it WWE has too many wrestlers I enjoy for me to completely ignore it.

My problem right now is that there are over 130 wrestlers spread across Raw, Smackdown, 205 Live, NXT, and the UK Division. I maybe want to see 20-30 of those guys on a regular basis. But it is spread out across. 7 hours of programming each week.

You could easily take the good matches during the entire week and make a solid 2 hour show out of all that. I would tune in and watch the thing live every single week. But I have to just sit through so much crap to see the good stuff, I just tune out completely.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

achillesforever6 posted:

Only 9 PPVs too which is nice

I would rather have 16 PPVs that are 2 to 2 1/2 hours long, than 9 PPVs that are 4+ hours long.

• Locked thread