Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIpptwgoCAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrkQ20SjHoU

For those that haven't seen it, these are the ads being spoken of, there are a few of them and they're certainly headscratchers

free hubcaps posted:

Poland is very touchy about the holocaust, they just passed (or it may be about to pass) legislation that makes it a crime to insinuate there was collaboration with the nazis iirc. Also see the national uproar anytime anyone says ‘polish death camps’ referring to auschwitz etc.

I guess now they are taking a more proactive approach about reminding people it was all germanys fault lol

This clears it up a lot though

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Feb 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I actually wasn't aware that Germany was involved in The Holocaust until I saw one of these ads so personally I'm glad Poland is doing their part of shifting the blame to a much easier target informing the people

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

LordArgh posted:

seems to me like all this historical bickering can be avoided by using an ad block, you imbeciles. you buffoons.

Can't block ads on the YT app on mobile, buddy

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
YT links automatically open in the app for me even though to my knowledge I've never downloaded it and I've tried to change that but I can't so lol

• Locked thread