Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
in this moment i am euphoric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I was watching a college football game a few years back and the coach was doing an atrocious job of managing the time on a 2 minute drill.

Someone was losing their loving poo poo over it, and the line that still makes me smile is "WHAT THE gently caress WAS HE SAVING THOSE TIMEOUTS FOR, TO TRADE IN FOR VALUABLE PRIZES AT HALF TIME!?!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

the hawaii goons who got their tree-uprooting machine stolen after securing it to a tree

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Every drat time I see it.

RobotDogPolice
Dec 1, 2016

I think circumcision is a weird part of our culture since it has no real purpose anymore but I also think these people are mentally ill.

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
The claims about the impending new ice age that were being made back in the mid to late 70s.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

hulk hogan meat shoes

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

on hold with sex line posted:

in this moment i am euphoric

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
LurkerX

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

Crawl diary
Ppppowerbook
"Your poison womb is making heaven too loving crowded"
Rereading terry pratchett books for the billionth time.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
Watch bush start a loving war

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
That photo of some couple out in public somewhere (with some bitter incel comment accompanying it), and at the bottom of the frame is the photographer's own shadow and he's this fat poo poo in a fedora. I can't remember al the details but I remember how happy it made me.

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
a thread in which every day, Abe gets owned really hard

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Someone please post the razer ces after party posts. I lol hard reading it.

coke
Jul 12, 2009
in the same vein as the fatty jerky

the post where someone talked about eating bacon with all the drippings and eggs as their main meal for a low carb diet then followed up with a post saying their doctor have prescribed them high cholesterol medication at a rip old age of 21

edit:

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

i like forums user lonesomedwarf and everything he posts. one time he said 'my dick is short and thick like a 2 inch baobab tree.' haha he's pretty funny

Trauma Dog 3000
Aug 30, 2017

by SA Support Robot
that time Lowtax got beaten up be Uwe Boll

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
those posts where some guy goes to a Razer presentation at E3 or something. They're loving gross and weird as gently caress but amazing

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3459842&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

E: lol that the weird Razer tablet in that thread was basically a Switch 5 years ago

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Feb 16, 2018

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop’s slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. “That’s right doll” he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going to do it cyber hard.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

This is a thing of beauty.

greencheese
Dec 26, 2005
This is just silly
I still read this in Fragmaster's voice...

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? gently caress them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a drat about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, loving some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I have this one marked down as coming from Cavefish:

quote:

here's some advice: no one gives a gently caress how much you lift besides gay power bears and autistic internet lifters. People give even less of a gently caress how much you lift if you look like a big bag of poo poo OH BUT I CAN SQUAT A LOT thats great but can a jersey shore skank rail an 8 ball of coke off your chiseled abs I didn't think so. I get the feeling most people want to do smolov or something similar so they can be like "i told u i was hardcore" when their lovely squat goes up 30lbs to the detriment of their other lifts and physique because they're lazy and train like poo poo already and are impatient or want to play the starting strength spreadsheet rpg and minmax their stats and oh look MY GAINS and basically i'm not saying this applies to you but the majority of this forum is a bunch of loving retards who would rather spend time jerking off over fat or average chicks posting lovely progress pics than actually learning how to improve themselves and I hope you all die alone where is your god mark rippetoe now?

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

communism bitch posted:

That photo of some couple out in public somewhere (with some bitter incel comment accompanying it), and at the bottom of the frame is the photographer's own shadow and he's this fat poo poo in a fedora. I can't remember al the details but I remember how happy it made me.

The best part of that is it's accompanied by him saying something like "I don't understand how I'm single and these goobers wearing basketball shorts always get cute girls".

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I wish I remember who wrote it, because it kills me so much I screenshotted it:

quote:

Day... I don’t remember how many days.

Months? I don’t remember either. Perhaps it has been years. At times it feels like this is the only life I’ve had. That everything before this was just a fading dream.

Conditions are getting worse. Daniels left to find another source of water. I... I don’t know how many days, but the sun has risen and set many times and I fear he is not returning.

Palmer has grown distant since the incident. He barely speaks, and only a word when he does. There is something in his eyes that unnerves me. Something feral.

Cooper’s leg is not healing. I believe it is infected. Possibly gangrenous. We may have to amputate, though I worry if he is strong enough to survive the blood loss.

I try to entertain the group, to keep our spirits up. It is difficult. I know only a handful of card tricks and by now they have figured them out. I cannot bring myself to read to them anymore. At this point they could recite it in their sleep and besides Robinson Crusoe seems a bitter irony to read.

Our supplies are running low. Antibiotics and medicine are gone. Our water low. The hunting sparse.

Now only Kraft Mac & Cheese remains.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I agree on Pnurtis. Still get a kick out of that.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

did you just unironically post a 9Gag meme :getout:

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Why? Is this thread a salad?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
Show bobs and vagene

Indian men posting on the internet will never not be funny to me

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Hyrax Attack! posted:

WTF DND about X-Men is joyous. I like how at first Zack tries to rein in Steve to keep the X-Men in character but eventually lets him start beating prisoners. His Rogue strategy is hilarious.

http://www.somethingawful.com/dungeons-and-dragons/magnet-wolverine-rogueboobs/1/

Thank you for reminding me of this. Read it again and I was in tears.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Two weeks until his 43rd! It's gonna be a humdinger.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

The best part of that is it's accompanied by him saying something like "I don't understand how I'm single and these goobers wearing basketball shorts always get cute girls".

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

that is absolutely 100% a joke post

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

gently caress!

man that was five fuckin years ago already jfc

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I miss crews and sigs all over the place

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I can't find it but there was some really horrible fetish fanfiction story that ended with the main character's balls being crushed and somebody telling him "loving die you meatball shithead"

I always chuckle when thinking about the term "meatball shithead"

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
This is a goo0d thread. I have nothing funny. I am not funny.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
What was that poo poo about things turning into meat, delitized pikachu or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
foreveroial delitized ham tongue

• Locked thread