Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Brony Car posted:

He would just come back in the next life to torment you.

yeah, but if you run up the stairs he won't be able to follow you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

remember when spurs beat real madrid and people started asking if they were real contenders

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

lol at benzema

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

T Bowl posted:

someone said ronaldo hair was bad, maybe he's just trying to start the ombre hair trend for men.. if anyone can....

it seems that the 90s have reached portugal, it's gonna be mad as heck

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

spurs still bad

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

big ronald is going to wrestlemania

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

my left back could beat up your left back

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

he's going to score so many goals for barca next year

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

lol forever when chamberlain scores a worldie

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

they've gone full arsenal here

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Tsaedje posted:

How do United fans itt feel about City winning the league and Liverpool winning the European Cup in the same season?

well i lolled a lot tonight tbh

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

tarbrush posted:

What the gently caress is the ref doing?

i think you'll find that the best way to "establish control" of a tie is to aggressively gesticulate like a combat scuba diver

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

beep beep it's the sussed bus

ticket for pep

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

catalonia is a fraud imo

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

Did he actually say bin? I’ve seen just garbage, garbage bag, and garbage bin.

The original italian is "napoli", which can be any of those

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

love roma me

gonna sing the roma song before the game, gonna do the full john redwood

• Locked thread