Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Hamprince sent me this pm after I said I would have given him a month probation but couldn't find a GBS post. I don't really care if its me or a CSpam mod/ik who probates him I just don't want to read his posts for a while

quote:

Fallen Hamprince wrote on Feb 12, 2018 21:36:
Hi Jose

Very sorry to hear that you are having difficulty probating me, due to my not posting in GBS. I am willing to post in GBS, for which you may probate me for a month, provided you post proof of a $30 USD (or equivalent) donation to UNICEF in the CSPAM UK thread. If your mod salary is not enough to cover all this, I will also accept any combination of donations by yourself and other posters totaling that amount, in which case I would humbly suggest a 'gently caress Off Hamprince' donation drive thread.

Stretch goal: In the latter case, I am willing to be probated for up to 335 additional days at a rate of $1 USD of donations per day.

If you're interested, post this PM in the UK thread or its own thread; I will make a GBS post in the thread of your choice as soon as proof of donation is posted and I get off probation, whichever is later.

Lots of Love,

Hamprince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

i don't see donation options for permaban in the post op

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hamprince... good?

I'll kick in when I get home

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yossarian-22 posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Yossarian-22 posted:

He gets permabanned if he doesn't post in GBS when the goal is reached

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
donate for prince
i have screen prints
no no no, HAMprince
*turns to camera, shakes head* i dont think so

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

He gets permabanned if he doesn't post in GBS when the goal is reached

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Do you have a preference as to which thread I make the post in? I will post in whatever thread at 11:15 UK time if you don't answer by then.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Yossarian-22 posted:

If you guys make it to a year I will probably post a new thread when it expires.

e: I say probably because a) I will have to remember to post it b) there's a good chance I will be a radioactive corpse by that time

Fallen Hamprince has issued a correction as of 00:05 on Feb 14, 2018

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Can anyone explain the secret sperm thing to me so I never have to think about it again bless

I think it's that the Obama portrait artist made the vein in his head look more like a sperm than it does in real life, but in reality they made it look less like a sperm

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Wrong thread

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the post is made

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I love the trope where a bad guy redeems themself in death

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

not clicking

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I love the trope where a bad guy redeems themself in death

'Redeem' is a strong word

fwiw i consider the stretch goal clause to be valid even though Jose ponyed up the full amount himself so feel free to donate and post to extend your hamprince free forums experience

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I put him on ignore months ago after reading like 5 of his posts, OP

I forgot he existed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

just ban his rear end anyway

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

*grins stalinly*

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fallen Hamprince posted:

'Redeem' is a strong word

fwiw i consider the stretch goal clause to be valid even though Jose ponyed up the full amount himself so feel free to donate and post to extend your hamprince free forums experience

:30bux:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Punished Hamprince

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Hamprince fully delitized, hamface, tomato tongue, wrapped and bound and foreverial hosed off

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or4PJ2fdKjY

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

I think he should have to make a thread but I suppose the deal has already been set. I'm in for $30 will post proof later

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Karl Barks posted:

I think he should have to make a thread but I suppose the deal has already been set. I'm in for $30 will post proof later

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamprince probe today

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

There’s a small anecdote in your memoir about how the rock musicians who’d been asked to sing on “We Are the World” were griping about the song. Is there more to that story?

It wasn’t the rockers. It was Cyndi Lauper. She had a manager come over to me and say, “The rockers don’t like the song.” I know how that poo poo works. We went to see Springsteen, Hall & Oates, Billy Joel, and all those cats and they said, “We love the song.” So I said [to Lauper], “Okay, you can just get your poo poo over with and leave.” And she was loving up every take because her necklace or bracelet was rattling in the microphone. It was just her that had a problem.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

keep in mind that even if Karl Barks doesn't puss out (lol) you've still only put me away for two months, which is like a trip to posting college for me. my takes are only going to get hotter and more correct while i'm gone, and as soon as I hit the forums again you lefty fucks are gonna wish you had donated. now i understand that you pinko bastards have an extremely difficult time wrapping your brains around the idea of making even a small but meaningful positive effect on the world and the lives of some of the worlds most needy individuals, so think of it as a favour to yourself and donate at least a weeks worth each because my posts are gonna take at least that long off your worthless lifespans when i get back

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
what do i have to do to never read a jeb repetition post again

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

cargo cult posted:

what do i have to do to never read a jeb repetition post again

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
i don't know who any of you people are but

how much to probe him for like, a really long time? lets talk numbers here people

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

rabble rabble posted:

i don't know who any of you people are but

how much to probe him for like, a really long time? lets talk numbers here people

Like the cut of your gib sailor

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
i love u

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
for just a dollar a day you can make room for a new poster

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fallen Hamprince posted:

my takes are only going to get hotter and more correct while i'm gone, and as soon as I hit the forums again you lefty fucks are gonna wish you had donated.

I know you probably think you're doing a good thing here by playing heel for charity, but you really are a loving moron

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

he’s sitting there edging himself to your posts

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

masturbation is sexual suicide

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

masturbation is sexual suicide

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

The probe just got ten days longer

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

nopantsjack posted:

I put him on ignore months ago after reading like 5 of his posts, OP

I forgot he existed

forums ignore is the coward's solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981