Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
We already missed the moguls, which is like the one discipline where I know some of the stars (Mikael Kingsbury won men's gold, he's probably the best men's mogul skier of all time), but let's have somewhere to post about freestyle skiing. We've still got aerials, half pipe, slopestyle, and the all time best Olympic event, ski cross (tied with snowboard cross), coming up. If anyone wants to make an effort post on these, please do and I'll add to the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Women's aerials is happening right now. I have no idea how people practice in this sport.

Synthetic Hermit
Apr 4, 2012

mega survoltage!!!
Grimey Drawer
Epic final. 4 out of 6 crashed, and the winner put a hand down on landing.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Watching yesterday's women's slopestyle event. I never realized how huge the gap in skill between men and women in the sport are.

Also, these person who designed these jumps didn't really take into account the fact that people under 150 pounds would be hitting them, holy poo poo. So many competitors coming up short.

• Locked thread