Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Who wants to join my social club, the O'Malley Alley Cats? We're a group of well-armed feline furries who strut the streets while snapping our fingers to the beat of Ev'rybody Wants to Be a Cat. We're currently in a feud with the Merry Men, a bunch of loving nerds dressed in velour vulpine costumes who roleplay some lame medieval poo poo and keep yodeling "oo de lally." Yeah, I'll oo de lally that rear end, Little John!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Hustlin Floh posted:

The BK Kids' Club really expanded over the past few years

:golfclap:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

All of this goes to show that Humanity was a mistake. Also, I wonder if this guy is part of the Goof Troop Gaybois.

• Locked thread