Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galaxy Brain
Dec 13, 2017

by Lowtax

quote:

• Fite [White Rabbits leader] accused the Sarnos [Main Street Fire Station Leaders] of being “con artists,” “scammers,” of stealing charity proceeds, gambling charity proceeds, conducting false raffles, and misappropriating funds donated for their medical treatment.

• Fite allegedly produced T-shirts people would wear in the park featuring Sarno’s name and likeness, to warn other patrons that he’s a pedophile and to report him to the police on sight.

• Fite allegedly encouraged other White Rabbits that if they spotted Sarno, they were to beat him up.

• Fite allegedly defaced the Fire Station 55 logo and threatened to assault anyone wearing the logo on T-shirts or patches at Disneyland.

• Fite allegedly printed and posted photos labeling him as a pedophile in his Sacramento County community, and he aired a live podcast at a local park near his home.

• Fite allegedly made false reports to PayPal, law enforcement, and news media (including the Register) falsely claiming Sarno had committed theft, fraud and other financial crimes, and asking that he be investigated and prosecuted.

• Fite allegedly published the medications that the Sarnos have been prescribed by their physicians, making them out to be drug addicts. Sarno contends he must have hacked into his confidential medical files.

Reddit posted:

The club leader person was my main issue. The first time I met with everyone the leader person went over "rules." Told me I would be a "prospect" for about 2-3 months until they see I'm making a real "effort" with the club. (What was I supposed to do? Show up in biker attire and ask Mickey if he needs me to order a hit on Goofy Sons of Anarchy style?)

Interview with "The Main Street Elite" posted:

What do you look for in a member?
We are looking for The Elite, The Best of the Best, The most dedicated and die hard Disney fans around. Someone that knows the importance of being in a club and that respects the park as much as we do. People who pick up trash when they see it, help out cast members when they need it.

People who are here to have fun and are proud to be a part of the Elite.

"Vice.com posted:

Other social clubs of various sizes and seriousness include the Wonderlanders, Black Death Crew, Pix Pack, Jungle Cruisers, and the Hitchhikers.
In September, an anti–social club Twitter account called WigWagsSC started a rumor that a couple of crews had gotten into a brawl at Redd Rockett's Pizza Port, a restaurant in the Tomorrowland section of the park.
the social clubs participate in Disneyland charity work like the CHOC Walk in the Park and help keep the park clean by picking up trash.
"Charity work" cleaning up trash on the grounds of a for-profit corporation.

If that's not enough to convince you to bring a locker to Disneyland just to shove these nerds in it, please enjoy this stirring endorsement:

"Jezebel.com posted:

I'm not going to lie. This does sound pretty charming and rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxy Brain
Dec 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Galaxy Brain
Dec 13, 2017

by Lowtax

Testikles posted:

The part that gets me the most is the lightsaber is required by some members. It isn't a privilege you have over other members, they treat their toy swords as a responsibility. I can only imagine the hysterics if one of them lost their lightsaber.

Before we go to the rollercoaster park, make sure you strap on some poo poo you can't take on a rollercoaster.

• Locked thread