Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Firstborn posted:

Is shitposting allowed in this thread? Be honest

No, I'm joking. I love the MGS series, I'm still pretty disappointed about Konami. They also make Castlevania, another one of my all-time favorite series and hosed that up, too. Now I'm bummed. gently caress you MGSurvive.

Yes, but on the other hand, their fuckup management won't be in power forever and when new blood comes in and IF Konami is still a viable entity at that point...look, they made a Switch Bomberman game and pumped out updates and extra content for it - and that franchise got kicked to the gutter after that asstastic Act Zero entry. Hope isn't totally lost that the dolts who declared that pachinko and a single mobile game should be all their output and more important than their whole gaming legacy will either realize their errors or get booted. What happened with Kojima was awful and very public and PT might have been a classic, but it's either we the players reward the good moves or we watch the whole thing wither while the classic franchises either die for good or get scooped by someone else...wait, maybe that last one ain't so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbd4t-ua-WQ

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

Meanwhile Konami laughs all the way to the bank twice over. One, a copy was sold; two, now it can't be traded in and re-sold so they won't lose out on that revenue either!

• Locked thread