Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
By dressing Wingels/Bouma/Hartman/Sharp over Duclair and Hinostroza, Q is doing his part to help the Blackhawks catch up in the tanking sweepstakes! And Wingels on the first line at that!

Seriously, Vegas is going to have a field day with the Hawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
What are you doing Knights how do you let Tommy Wingels score :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Jeff Glass is so poo poo hahahahah.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Just got home and how the gently caress are the Hawks not down by 6 goals

Jordan Oesterle got scratched.

But fear not Glass managed to give up another behind the net goal so I'm sure Vegas will figure it out soon.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Patrick Sharp was pretty bad at shootouts even when he still could play, so that's not too surprising.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Debrincat is good :siren:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
How did you not score there Vegas, sheesh

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
There's the Tommy Wingels we all know and love!

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I knew you could do it, Vegas!

Now uh get another one or two and give us some more Dahlin ping pong balls

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I mean it would just be weird if we lost to the Coyotes and not the Knights. This makes me feel a lot more comfortable.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Jeff Glass is a nice story and all but he was in the AHL for his entire career for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Furnaceface posted:

Giving up all the good backup goalies because thinking Crawford would never get injured is finally coming back to bite us in the rear end.

There's no way they could keep paying Raanta and Darling with their cap problems, though. It's just a shame Forsberg has been so disappointing, but at least he's 25 and in theory can improve somewhat

• Locked thread