Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ziggler or Corbin?
This poll is closed.
Corbin... I guess. :sigh: 1 6.67%
Zi.... no this seems unlikely. 0 0%
♪ Burrrrrrn it dooooooown! ♪ 8 53.33%
THE BIG DOG! 6 40.00%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dolph Zigger to face Baron Corbin tonight on SmackDown LIVE in a battle with WWE Fastlane implications
Tonight, Dolph Ziggler returns to SmackDown LIVE for the first time in seven weeks. By the end of the night, The Showoff could be walking right into a WWE Championship opportunity. SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon revealed on Twitter Thursday morning that the winner of the battle between Ziggler and Baron Corbin will be added to the WWE Championship Match at WWE Fastlane. That means that AJ Styles will have to defend his title against Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn and the winner of this showdown.

Charlotte Flair continues her quest for payback against The Riott Squad
Last week on SmackDown LIVE, SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair defeated The Riott Squad’s Liv Morgan, then made a bold claim: “One down, two to go.” The Queen’s quest for payback continues this week when she faces Sarah Logan.

Bobby Roode issues a United States Open Challenge
The Glorious One, who ranked No. 5 in the first-ever SmackDown LIVE Top 10 List, is determined to prove he’s a fighting United States Champion and possibly move up in the rankings. Tonight on SmackDown, Bobby Roode will aim to do that when he issues a United States Open Challenge.

The New Day take on Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin
Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin have made it clear that they are on a mission to rid SmackDown LIVE of any team that doesn’t take competition seriously. After picking up wins over SmackDown’s resident sleuths Breezango and their best pals, The Ascension, the mat-wrestling masters are aiming their sights at one of the most successful tag teams in history: The New Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm the dolph ziggler of this forum and I'm very proud of that.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I can't watch Smackdown because my Hulu Live broke again.

Odd that it always happens on tuesdays at 8.

It's like it's trying to tell me something.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

You know maybe if there was some consistency on exactly when Ziggler uses his theme/doesn't it might work a little better?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

HAHAHAHA WHAT A START TO THE SHOW

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Time to change the channel!

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
There we go, it's sort of working.

Dolph Ziggler is boring and has X-Pac heat.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

You know maybe if there was some consistency on exactly when Ziggler uses his theme/doesn't it might work a little better?

"Dolph Ziggler would be improved with consistent booking" is basically the Dolph Ziggler Story, I can't imagine it changing now.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I am mostly here to see Tamina on my screen.

I never want to see this on my screen however.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

“Ziggler’s doing what he does best.”

Congratulations, Baron Corbin!!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CarlCX posted:

"Dolph Ziggler would be improved with consistent booking" is basically the Dolph Ziggler Story, I can't imagine it changing now.

The DZ story is "hasn't improved anything about himself since 2014".

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

whodoyouthinkyouare

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
My problem with Dolph Ziggler is he's a great athlete but he has no charisma and nothing he says or does is remotely believable.

That's half creative's fault, half his fault.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
This is going first? I smell shenanigans.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ahahahaha Sami and Kevin want Ziggler because they know he won't win :lol:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Kevin and Sami: Super faces

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

They turning Corbin face?

I'm down for that.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Face Corbin seems fun

bartok
May 10, 2006

KO and Sami Zayn just turned face

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ziggler standing there like a moron

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I will never understand what this company sees in Baron Corbin.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

So... is Ziggler a face here or what?

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This is bullshit. I tuned in because I was promised a Baron Corbin/Ziggler match.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao they really do not want this guy to get over in any way, shape or form, do they.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fart

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Grant DaNasty posted:

This is bullshit. I tuned in because I was promised a Baron Corbin/Ziggler match.

....said no one ever.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

fart blood posted:

I will never understand what this company sees in Baron Corbin.

Same BUT Dolph Ziggler

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Is this filmed?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

VJeff posted:

lmao they really do not want this guy to get over in any way, shape or form, do they.

Ziggler's lying there as they lay their boots into him, thinking,"Heh heh heh, I don't have a mortgage"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sami went to intentionally cut Ziggler off and commentary completely failed to sell it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

OKAY
FABE

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

The shame that we will witness for the next two hours is being committed to eternity.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

Same BUT Dolph Ziggler

Dolph has great athleticism he's just an awful person in real life.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if beating up dolph ziggler and baron corbin is supposed to be a heel act i dont know how to follow you, wwe

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

shiksa posted:

if beating up dolph ziggler and baron corbin is supposed to be a heel act i dont know how to follow you, wwe

The crowd has no idea how to react either

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
vote for Baron Corbin

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Ziggler's lying there as they lay their boots into him, thinking,"Heh heh heh, I don't have a mortgage"

Purely for the record, this is not mod sass in any way, I meant Corbin. :v:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Reminder: Road Dogg is a bad booker.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

lol ziggler almost certainly has a mortgage he seems that dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Corbin was totally acting like a face, with taunting them and then coming out to confront them even after getting beaten down.

• Locked thread